Chase Tactical LVPC/LVPC M-1 Level IIIA Soft Body Armor Set (SA3100) NIJ 06 CERTIFIED
$271.96 IN STOCK - Chase Tactical LVPC/ LVPC M-1 Level IIIA Soft Armor Set (SA3100)
The Chase Tactical SA3100 Level IIIA LVPC Soft Armor is specifically designed for the Chase Tactical Low Vis Plate Carrier (LVPC) and (LVPC M-1). The Level IIIA soft armor is certified under NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA Standards. Plate Backer comes in a SET of (2) 10.75″ x 12.50″ Shooters Cut.
- Protection: Level IIIA Stand Alone against handgun rounds
- NIJ Standard 0101.06 Certified: Tested and verified to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0101.06
- Aerial Density: 1.32 psf (6.44kg/sqm)
- Thinness: 0.287”
- Material:Enhanced blend of woven and unidirectional aramid fibers
- Multi-hit capabilities
- Sonobond Sealed rip stop water resistant cover
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- MADE IN THE USA
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow approx. 2-3 Weeks for shipment.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. Limitless Gear LLC., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from Limitless Gear LLC., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal, Local or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. Limitless Gear LLC., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.