Lightweight Operational Plate Carrier (LOPC) Combo Kit 2 - Chase Tactical
The Lightweight Operational Plate Carrier (LOPC) Combo Kit 2 is a cost effective solution for an active shooter kit set up.
Chase Tactical LOPC Plate Carrier x 1 (Choose Color)
Chase Tactical Joey Utility Plate Carrier Pouch x 1 (Choose Color)
Limitless Gear ROCKET MCR Magazine Carriers x 3 (Choose Color)
Original Tough Hook Armor Hanger x 1 (BLACK)
- FREE SHIPPING ON KIT
One Price - Complete Kit SAVE $$$ BUYING THE KIT VS SEPARATE ITEMS
Chase Tactical LOPC Plate Carrier
The LOPC is a light weight plate carrier that works with any set of hard armor plates and soft armor backers. The LOPC has built in padded and fully adjustable shoulder straps. The tops of the shoulder straps have both nylon webbing and elastic webbing for mounting and routing tourniquets, hydration tubes, radio antennas, handsets, comm wires, V Lites, and strobe lights. The front incorporates a large matching Velcro loop area for placards and 2 vertical clips which will accept a variety of pre-configured weapon-specific pouch panels. The LOPC comes standard with a removable MOLLE clip placard held in place by 2 vertical clips. Spacer mesh is used on the inside of the LOPC for increased breathability and comfort. The cummerbund is made of lightweight breathable mesh with MOLLE webbing on the exterior and interior. Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down and out of the way when not in use.
- Removable cummerbund with Mil-Spec Velcro
- Lightweight breathable cummerbund with MOLLE webbing on the exterior and interior.
- Vertical Clips for rapid add/removal of auxiliary chest worn equipment
- Comes standard with a removable MOLLE clip placard
- Interchangeable cummerbund system
- Fully adjustable & padded shoulder straps
- Spacer mesh for comfort & breathability
- Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
The Joey Utility Pouch by Chase Tactical
Designed by U.S. Veterans
The Chase Tactical JOEY utility Pouch hangs under the front flap of most plate carriers and attaches quickly and securely via Velcro. There are 2 zip pockets, the larger and main compartment is designed for storage and quick access of larger accessories or medical items. The smaller pocket is good for storage of smaller items such as flashlights, batteries, etc. On the underside there are 2 elastic loops for chem lights and or markers. The JOEY Utility Pouch can also be used as an armor add-on for lower abdomen protection, we have included a rear pocket which allows for the Chase Tactical SA3100 or 3A300 Level IIIA JOEY soft armor insert to be added. The front of the Joey utility Pouch has 3 rows, each comprising 4 loops of MOLLE webbing with Velcro loop sewn on. This allows the attachment of other small pouches and or call sign and insignia patches. Made from Genuine U.S. Mil-Spec materials.
2 Zipper pockets in the front
1 Zipper pocket in the rear which will accept Level IIIA Soft Armor
2 Elastic loops on the bottom for chem lights
Attaches securely to plate carriers with Velcro flap
Hook & Loop MOLLE webbing on front
U.S. Mil-Spec IR Treated material
All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
ROCKET MC-R Magazine Carrier - Limitless Gear
Rocket Fast Magazine Changes and Deployment. Featuring the MOLLE/PALs attachment system the Rapidly Scalable Equipment Ensemble RSEE \R-C\. RSEE allows you to mount and dismount the ROCKET MCR from 2x2 MOLLE/PALs surfaces in seconds. Now you can finally take full advantage of the modular nature of your equipment. The Rocket MC-R also features a lidless Positive Magazine Retention PMR system. Magazines are automatically locked in place just like in your weapons magazine well and can be quickly and easily withdrawn from the Rocket MC-R by applying a simple twist and pull. This eliminates the need for flaps or bungee cords that prevent access to your next magazine.
- Fast and Secure Attachment to 2x2 MOLLE/PALs Surfaces with RSEE
- Lidless Positive Magazine Retention for .223 / 5.56 / AR-15 / M4 Compatible Magazines
- Attachment Slots on front for Stacking additional Rocket MC-R's
- Confidently Carry Magazines
- 100% Made in the USA from US Materials
- Made from High Strength Polymer
- Internal locking system holds magazines till use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weighs Only 2.8 oz
Original Tough Hook Hanger
The Tough Hook hanger is specially designed to hang, hold and carry heavy equipment, easily supporting over 150 lbs. Designed by an US Army Sergeant, the Tough Hook is purpose built to hang, store and carry heavy equipment. Tough Hook’s uniquely designed to fit the needs of individuals & companies who rely on a heavy duty hanger on a daily basis, and serves to extend the functional lifespan of that equipment.
Unique Design Features:
- Patented Design
- Integrated Carry grip handle, for easy transportation of heavy equipment.
- I-beam construction and impact resistant resin make it nearly indestructible.
- 150lb+ load capacity.
- Tough Hook is proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Literally the Unbreakable All-Purpose Hangers
- Tough Hook US Patent D702049 as a reversible hanger
- The Tough Hook is proudly manufactured in Bozeman, MT USA and is backed with a 100% lifetime warranty.
NO ARMOR IS INCLUDED WITH THIS KIT